Meet the Family
Palumbo Family Dentistry is very blessed to have the amazing staff that we have. Each of our staff members are highly trained and experienced dental professionals. Each member of our time truly believes in our philosophy that our patients are family and that they deserve the best possible care and support.
Dentist - Charles H. Palumbo DDS, PC, FAGD
- Dr. Palumbo is a graduate of Grand Valley State University and the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry. Dr. Palumbo is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and a Fellow in the Pierre Fauchard Academy. He is a veteran of both the Air Force and Army National Guard. Dr. Palumbo enjoys hunting, fishing, motorcycle riding, hiking and most of all spending time with his family.
Front Office Staff
Tyler - Business Manager/Web, Marketing & IT, Scheduling/Treatment Coordinator
- Tyler is a 2010 graduate of Grand Valley State University. He served in the United States Army. Tyler enjoys attending continuing education courses to help ever improve the patient experience. He enjoys anything with a motor, especially his Chevelle and Harley. When he is not working he enjoys spending time with his wife Logan, daughter Ellie and their cat Bella.
Lori - Office Manager/Lead Dental Assistant
- Lori is a graduate of KCC's dental assisting program. She has worked in many areas of dentistry over her 31 years in the field. Lori currently works as both office manager and dental assistant. She enjoys gardening, cooking, and her four cats. Her greatest joy in life comes from being a mother and wife.
Amy - Lead Hygienist/RDH
- Amy is a graduate of KCC's dental hygiene program. She began working for Dr. Palumbo straight out of school 23 years ago. Amy's greatest joys come from her family and her two dogs, Max and Riley.
Heather - Hygienist/RDH
- Heather is a graduate of Indiana University. Heather currently works part time as a hygienist here and was the lead hygienist for Community Health Care Connections.
Jessica - Hygienist/RDH
- Jessica is the newest member of our family. She is a 2012 graduate of KCC's dental hygiene program. Jessica is also a 2016 Graduate of Siena Heights, where she obtained a Bachelor of Dental Hygiene with a minor in Business Administration.
Maria - Hygienist/RDH
- Maria has worked in many rolls in the dental field throughout her career. Dr. Palumbo worked professionally with her through the Marshall Fountain Clinic. Maria is very artistic and loves to garden.
Out of Office Staff
Judy - Bookkeeper/CPA
- Judy was Dr. Palumbo's very first employee. Judy enjoys gardening, cross stitching and time with her children, grand children, and great grand children.